Big Engine Maker Spacetkos-628154
Introduce your child to physics and engineering design with the Big Engineering Makerspace. With it they can build and test over 20 functional models and perform experiments using over 250 building pieces. Children can explore marine vehicles, submersibles, buoyancy, wind power, rotation, gears, energy conversion, center of gravity, balance, pneumatics, hydraulics, statics, optics, and much more. The Big Engineering Makerspace is divided into the following chapters (modules), each focused on a different area of engineering:
- On Land and Sea—Build a jet boat, catamaran, submarine, and pumping station.
- On the Road—Engineer models of a dragster, tricycle, automobile with brake, automobile with pneumatic shock absorber, and tower crane.
- Up in the Air—Construct models of a helicopter, hang glider, windmill, and falling leaf.
- Man versus Machine—Assemble models of a forklift, spinning top, hydraulic lift, surveyor's wheel, and robotic arm.
- Optical Devices (all things camera)—Build models of a camera stabilizer, tripod, selfie stick, and smartphone microscope.
WARNING: Choking hazard. Contains small parts. Not for children under 3 years.