Crazy Aaron's Quicksilver Magnetic Putty 4"caar-QS020
Commonly known as quicksilver, mercury is the only metallic element that is a liquid at room temperature. It’s a heavy, silver-colored metal that has been historically used for temperature gauges and electrical applications because of its conductive properties.
Just like its namesake, Quicksilver Thinking Putty® is a saturated silver color with dark streaks throughout. Use the included magnet to discover the unique properties of this putty for yourself.
- Includes: 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz.) of Thinking Putty
- Color: Metallic Silver
- Features: Magnetic, Stretchable, Memory Effect, Soft Texture
- Accessories: 1"x1" ceramic magnet included with purchase
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Never dries out!
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals challenged with disabilities.
WARNING: Contains strong magnet. Swallowed magnetics can stick together across intestines causing serious infections and death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnet(s) are swallowed or inhaled.
PLEASE NOTE: While Quicksilver Thinking Putty is inspired by the element, it does not actually contain any mercury.
Age 8 and up.